It was early December of 2017, when we close on our lake house. We were very excited and felt that it was just meant to be. It sits on a corner lot, with a sunroom upfront and bay windows overlooking the lake. The house is perfect and we cannot wait to make it our home.
I, and I meant I and not we, started looking at Pinterest to find wall paint ideas, room designs and decorations, LOL! When you buy a new house, setting priorities is a must. You have to prioritize which room you have to furnish and decorate first, unless you have more than enough funds to finish all the rooms.
Looking for the perfect furniture at a perfect price is not easy. We shop at different places where we know we can afford them. Although, my husband and I love Lazyboy furniture, and they can get a bit pricey. We try to budget buy furniture at a minimal price.
Here are some of the stores we shopped for most of the items that are on the photo;
- Lowe’s – got our wall paint – Repose Gray by Sherwin Williams
- Ollie’s Bargain Outlet Stores – got our curtains
- Overstock – our nice and very comfortable dining chairs
- Ashley’s furniture stores – our dining room table
- Amazon (of course) – automatic salt and pepper shakers
- Wayfair – Captain chairs
- Ikea – Curtain rods, white sheer curtains and clips
The secret to finding the perfect furniture is money…
Website and shopping links to follow… don’t forget to hit the follow button.